sexta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2013

Mirror

"Are we star crossed lovers?
Did I really want you gone?
If I'm really a winner,
Where to these demons come from?"
(Ellie Goulding- Mirror)

(I already loved The Hunger Games Official Soundtrack but the Catching Fire one... It's just perfect, especially 'Mirror' by Ellie. Love her, the song and the music. Triple Love <3)
 Lost, totally and completely lost. Never been like this in my life. And even tough there are moments where I can find myself and rest for a bit, I end up lost and alone. And there's one thing that has been bothering me for a long time - Ambition. I feel like I don't have enough ambition to win this game. Although I give my best in everything and I feel I dream high, I'm surrounded by people with big dreams and hopes, taking degrees in medicine or stuff like that. And here I am, studying english literature and german and saying I'll become Queen of England. Yes, I'm funnier than them, I'm sort of the 'clown' and I don't mind if other people are happy thanks to me.Overall, I find myself a successful person when it comes to social things. I'm pretty popular, I may shy with some but, overall, I talk with everyone and smile,sometimes too often. But when it comes to my personal life... I don't feel successful at all. Maybe that's why I lose that much, including that person.I should try to find more dreams, gain more hope.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário