terça-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2014

Angels

Feeling a lot 'what if?'. Finally went home and I'm completely focused on him and our happiness but yet again I have my doubts for thinking too much. Mainly because of the typicals 'what if?'. It was an intense month. Felt and experienced a lot, done a lot of risky things. And although I feel secure, I also feel like I've forgotten someone impotant but I can't go back. And I guess that's basically life - losing and winning things. It's kind of creepy really: we're always going forward and trying to win more and more and we might not even notice what we've already lost for a single purpose. I just hope someday I'll look back and think how many angels i'll have with me, how many have flied away and if I regret my life so far or not.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário