segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2016

Ella

I can't stop thinking about you, Ella. I don't know how this has happened, it just did. I feel like I totally lost control over this situation, I have no solution. For the first time, I have no solution, I don't have any way to fix this.I feel like I have the hours but not the days. I wish everything was easier.

Keine Entschuldigung 

Looking at you makes me so nervous, makes me feel so ridiculous. Like I haven't learnt anything in these couple of months. It's July and 2016 has been a rollercoaster since day 1 from this year. Me and him broke up. I met her and she basically used my body, there's not a pretty way to say that. She just realized I was falling for her and she took that to her advantage - I don't believe she has meant well to me. The way she looked at me during classes when we separated wasn't an honest and clear way to look. I decided to give a shot to Pedro and it was a total mess as well - there's the material and there's no way to execute it correctly. I can't change people, people just have to make it alone and to accept others help. He didn't accept mine. Glad I wasn't that much into him.
That should be enough of learning; but no,here I am. And I can't even regret making this decision, at least not on this stage. She's the sweetest person. I can't talk a lot about her, at least for now.
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário