quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2014

She looks so perfect

July really flew, I couldn't acknowledge everything.
My first year in college has finished - my grades weren't that good but, at least, I've made all my subjects; futhermore, I'll be ready for next year. I won't be that selfless, that's for sure.
I'm kinda missing praxis which is awesome: I was really needing some rest from it. Meanwhile, I'm reading books that I'll study next year. Ugh.
I want to talk about something but I don't even know how to start. Basically I have new hopes for my life. Not that I have a bad life, I just thought I was going to be like this for some years but now... I don't know. I just feel really alive again. I don't want to go back again. I just feel like a butterfly, always changing.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário