sábado, 29 de agosto de 2015

I did it

That doesn't mean that I'm proud of doing it. I did it, yes. I broke up with the person that I love the most - I truly love him, there's no doubt of it - I just wasn't happy with my life. I still haven't figured it out if the problem is him or me. You know, if it's me, if I can't be happy and satisfied with my life or if it's his fault, that he doesn't gives his best. I don't know. That's what I've been telling all day long - I don't know.
I decided that it's best for me if I wait and rest. To wait to watch as the days go by and I don't move a single muscle. I've been spending my time alone, thinking and reading, mostly. I haven't written, although I feel like I have - mentally, you know? In my mind, I've started poems over and over again; haven't finished them though.
More than 15 days before classes start - don't even know what to think about that. I've been changing so much. I'm going to start to work again. I signed up to workout, like, really workout. I just hope I don't give up and start eat healthy food again. Eclairs aren't the best food ever.
Being alone can't be that bad.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário